Sunday, May 10, 2009

We live- just not in Ottawa right now.

I am fully aware that it has been months since our last post. We spent a lot of time packing and moving and then over two weeks without a permanent internet connection, arrghh!!! A certain Grandma has been begging for new photos of our most important family member. So in honor of mother's day, here you go, Mom.



Some of these are really old, here is Adam and Anya chilling and watching TV, there favorite activity.

Anya thinks that she is a great help when I sew and almost always ends up inside the sewing cabinet making messes of my supplies.








Ok, now these are not so old. We are living in Fairfax, VA for the summer. These are a few of our adventures and exploration of our new apartment etc.






And last but not least, these were taken today before we went to church. Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. She is soooo beautiful. I want to hold her and kiss her and squeeze her and love her and..... And of course you too. Where are my pictures of my daughter?