Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween and my fantastic child!

So I just remembered that I did not actually post photos from trick or treating. We went we some friends who have 3 little girls (and one baby boy, but he did not go out). Anya loves these girls so we knew that she would follow them and do what ever they were doing. It worked well, she had a good time if only I was able to get a good photo of her. She does not want to look at the camera lately so It is hard to get good shots- sorry. In other news I just wanted to tell you what a great little girl she is. I am trying to finish up two university courses by the end on November and I still have a ton of work to do- so Anya had been babysat a lot these days- and most of the time by people that she has never met before. Thankfully she is such a happy, friendly little girl that she really does not care who is watching her. I drop her off at various peoples homes, she plays and plays and then cries when I try to take her away- young women come to our home to watch her and she wonders why they have to leave at the end of the night. I am so glad that she is so easy going- it makes trying to do homework a lot easier.





1 comment:

Lynn said...

What on earth are you talking about? She looks wonderful in these photos, as always. She is way photogenic and you take great pictures (unlike your mother who can't capture the child turned the right direction, much less a gorgeous pose)