Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pre-Christmas

This post is late I know- but when visiting family it is hard to find time to post. We flew to Detroit last monday, the 17th on the way Anya got to take a picture with Santa in the Phily airport. It was really hot in the airport so we had to strip her down to her onesie, hence the no clothing in the photo.

Upon arriving in Vegas at my parents house, Anya immediatly underwent a haircut. She did not enjoy the restraint that was required so the section we needed to cut does not look great. She had a couple of sections on the back of her head that grew really long and looked funny.

Anya had lots of fun hanging out with my brothers that came up for a couple of days. Here she is with Parker, cute huh?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Disclaimer: This comment doesn't have anything to do with this particular post, sorry.

I just looked up Aberystwyth up on google earth. I want to come see it! It looks like a great place to live. Will you please do me a favor and visit Stonehenge? That way you can see it for me.