Saturday, January 19, 2008

Home

We finally arrived back home in Wales after a month of being away. It was great to visit the home land but it is now wonderful to be back in our flat. Since being home we have been on a super crazy schedule. Anya's sleeping pattern is super messed up- she thinks that she should be awake from 2 am until 6 am. I suppose we should not be too mad about this since she has been such an amazing sleeper up until this point in her life but it is getting really annoying. She is happy to be home though, she and I went to a relief society dinner last night and she was really happy to be back in the center of attention. Anyway- here are a bunch of pictures from our time in Windsor and since we got home.

b
This is Anya after our belated Christmas dinner in Windsor with some of Adam's family. I took my cracker hat and taped it so that it fit on Anya's head.


As I was unpacking, I would throw all of Anya's new toys at her lap. She ended up with a giant pile of toys to play with.

My Anya and Adam love to watch tv together.

We bought a high chair for Anya today. She normally loves to sit in them in restaurants but she is apparently a little small for this one.


By the way, I got a new lap top for Christmas so I am trying to sell my old one. It is a i book G4 with a warranty until September. It has Microsoft Office as well as photoshop elements 4.0 and is in really good shape. Anyone interested can email me or my mom, it is actually at her house right now.

No comments: